1. Wear shorts, t-shirts, and sandals.
2. Be casual. Be cool. Chillax... Yeah... Like you don't give a fuck.
3. Buy popcorn and drinks.
4. Buy the ticket at the last minutes, 5 to 10 minutes before the film begins.
5. Make sure the studio barely has any viewers in it. Either you choose the sucky flopped film, or you choose the show time that is unfavorable for most people.
6. Pick your favorite seat. Front, back, middle, corner, you name it.
7. Put your popcorn and drinks next to your seat, assuming no one's taking the seat since the studio is fairly empty.
8. Enjoy your private cinema!
-from personal experience.